Catch-Up or Get Ahead
JUNE 5th through JUNE 30th
Take up to two classes – a $400 savings! Free for SSLC students.
Contact sponsor teacher via email to sign up: (505) 296-7677.
Core Class Summer Session
- Any currently enrolled SSLC student AND new students who have accepted a seat for 2023–2024.
- In-person classes will be Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Attendance is required, and you will be allowed 3 absences. Makeup/Drop-in sessions will be available on Fridays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Remote option is available for students who are CURRENTLY using a remote model.
- ELA, Math, and Special Education support will be provided.
- Contact your sponsor teacher via email to sign up for summer classes (One class must be a core class). Please choose carefully as these courses will be added to your transcript and affect your GPA.
- Edgenuity courses will be added to your console on June 5 or before. Coursework must be finished by June 30, 2023 at 12:00 pm to receive credit.
- Unit Tests and Cumulative exams must be taken on campus and will be opened by the teachers on duty. **Remote students must take cumulative exams on campus.
- Courses will be of regular length, and A-F grades will be awarded.
- Students must earn a 60% relative grade AND take a cumulative exam to receive credit.
- Plan to commit at least 15 hours per week to finish on time.
2023 Summer PE
Registration Now Open
- Semester 1 will be Monday – Friday from 8:30-11:30; Semester 2 will be from 12:00 – 3:00.
- Attendance is required! You will be allowed 3 absences before being dropped for non-attendance.
- You can register for both semesters or just one depending on what you need.
- Bring water!! Bring lunch if attending both semesters.
- PE classes are FREE for SSLC students. Outside students may enroll for $200 per semester.
**PE course offering is dependent on minimum enrollment and may be canceled**
FOR MORE INFO CALL US AT (505) 296-7677